Did You Call First Skull Printed Doormat is made from superior quality construction and feature non-skid, basket weave rubber backing to prevent accidental tripping. It comes with a unique design for which dye sublimation process is used to make it vibrant, fade resistant as well mildew proof!
Did You Call First Skull Printed Doormat is designed to be durable, long lasting and eco-friendly. Our outdoor mat is made from recycled materials while keeping your indoor flooring looking new with its anti slip backing so you can enjoy the beauty of fresh clean carpet without worry about pet accidents ruining it too much.
Our mats are a perfect addition to your home. They come with an array of patterns that will match anything you have going on, and they're also great as gift ideas!
- These doormats are made from luxurious plush velour and have a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- Low-profile pile height of 0.4 inch makes this doormat look great in any room and perfect for placing under furniture.
- This model features a durable, high-quality epoxy construction for an extra grip on the bottom and no slipping!
- The material makes cleaning easy - just use a damp cloth with mild soap and water to wipe away dirt. Avoid bleach for best results!
- Anti-bacteria and healthy. We care about clean and healthy air in your home.
- Machine washable and hand-weary
- Please note: Don't add bleach! Machine wash cold with mild detergent and try to avoid putting anything else into the mix.
Size Area Rug Chart (diameter)
- S: 16" x 23" (40cm * 60cm).
- M: 18" x 30" (45cm * 75cm).
- L: 24" x 35" (60cm * 90cm).
Return & Refund
We will gladly issue you a replacement item or issue a refund back to your original form of payment for any of the following reasons:
- You receive an incorrect item
- Your order contains damaged product(s)
- Your order has a printing mistake
- Part of your order is missing from the package
Once we receive the return product please allow 6-10 days business to process for you.
All returns product will be processed through our inspection department for approval/rejection.
If you are approved for a refund please allow 3-5 business days to receive your refund once it is refunded.
- Production: Made To Order. All of our bedding sets are constructed in a pet-free and smoke-free environment.
- Processing Time: All orders are sent to the manufacturer within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer processes the orders, which takes an additional 5 – 7 business days.
- Expedited Shipping: Items usually take between 10 – 16 business days to arrive at their destination.
- Standard Shipping : Items usually take between 15 – 25 business days to arrive at their destination.
You will receive an email once your order ships that contain your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5-7 days, please contact us.
We ship to more than 200 countries (United States US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Mexico, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, etc…), and you can enjoy on all items sold on the Store.
Explore more items in our Doormat collection Here >>.!